HOUSE RULES RESORT VINSKI RAJ GLAVINIČ
Welcome to the GLAVINIČ VINSKI RAJ Resort. We want every guest who stays with us to feel nice and carefree. In order to fully ensure a pleasant and comfortable stay in our resort, we kindly ask you to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the house rules. By confirming your reservation, it is understood that you are familiar with the house rules and that you will fully follow them.
- The manager of the GLAVINIČ VINSKI RAJ Resort is at your disposal during your stay for all information and assistance by phone + 386 41 322 184 and e-mail email@example.com.
- On arrival and departure, guests check in at the reception between 8:00 and 16:00, where they arrange check-in/check-out and pick up/drop off the keys of the accommodation unit. Reservation is possible only by providing an identity document of the persons who will be staying at the resort, which must show: name and surname, address of residence, date and place of birth, document number and photo of the person on the document.
- The tourist tax and the fee for check-in/check-out from the resort and the fee for final cleaning are paid at the check-in or check-out at the reception.
- When leaving the resort, any outstanding matters and outstanding invoices must be settled at the reception desk.
- Guests receive the key of the accommodation unit at the reception upon check-in, where they return it at the time of departure.
- Guests are responsible for the order and cleanliness in the accommodation unit and are obliged to maintain it. The resort manager is not obliged to clean and tidy the accommodation unit during the stay of the guest, as well as not to take the garbage out of the accommodation unit.
- The time of night rest in the resort is from 22:00 to 07:00 hours. Do not disturb other guests of the resort during the time of night rest.
- Guests are required to take care of their belongings and valuables throughout their stay at the resort. The Resort Manager is not responsible for lost or missing items. When leaving the accommodation unit, it is necessary to close the windows and lock the doors.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the accommodation unit and other indoor areas of the resort.
- Visits to the resort guests are allowed, but visitors must check in at the resort reception upon arrival and leave the resort no later than 22.00. The Resort Manager reserves the right to cancel the accommodation of all guests of the accommodation unit if there are persons in the accommodation unit who will not comply with these provisions.
- In the absence of a guest, the Resort Manager is not entitled to enter the accommodation unit. The exception is represented by special circumstances which make it necessary to enter the accommodation unit in order to prevent damage or danger. The resort manager is obliged to inform the guests of the accommodation unit at the first subsequent contact.
- Please take care of the rented accommodation unit and carefully treat the furniture and equipment inside and outside the unit and throughout the resort area. It is not allowed to move furniture between the rooms and take the equipment of the accommodation unit to other units, outside the facility or outside the resort.
- At the time of your absence from the accommodation unit, please turn off the lamps, stove and air conditioning and keep the temperature of the heating devices to a minimum.
- Sort the waste.
- The guest is responsible for the damage to the property of the resort, which was caused by his/her fault or the fault of those for whom he/she is responsible and those who visit him/her during their stay at the resort. The guest will have to pay the full amount of the damage to the resort manager.
- In the event that any damage occurs inside and outside your accommodation unit, please immediately report it to the phone number +386 41 322 184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must leave the unit in the same condition as it was when you arrived – tidy, clean, and undamaged.
- Do not remove inventory or small equipment from the accommodation unit.
- At the end of your stay in the accommodation unit, you will be charged for the final cleaning according to the valid price list, which you settle at the time of checkout.
- When leaving the accommodation unit, be sure to close the windows, switch off the lighting, electrical appliances and lock the doors.
- Upon arrival at the accommodation unit, familiarize yourself with the arrangement of fire extinguishers in the facility and the fire rules.
- If you notice a fire, call the fire department at 112 immediately. In case of fire in the installation unit, leave the installation unit safely as soon as possible.
- Use fire extinguishers in accordance with the instructions. Abuse of the fire extinguisher will be charged.
- The introduction of flammable and explosive substances or substances with an unpleasant odour into accommodation units is strictly prohibited.
- Outdoors, it is strictly forbidden to make fire except in the area of the fireplace, only if this is not specifically forbidden at the level of the municipality or state. In the common social area, it is possible to use the barbecue outdoors, but it is necessary to use the barbecue properly and carefully.
- Pets are allowed in the resort area – the limit is 1 pet per accommodation unit and it should not weight more than 7 kg.
- Pet owners must register their pets at the reception. Pet owners are responsible for the order and cleanliness of their pets.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and must be restrained in the outdoor area of the unit.
- Bathing of pets in the resort pool is strictly forbidden.
- Any damage caused by a pet is the responsibility of its owner.
USE OF THE NATURAL SWIMMING POOL
- The use of the swimming pool in the resort is at your own risk while considering the swimming order. Children should only use the pool under the supervision of their parents or guardians – an adult.
- The pool has an area of < 200m² and a depth of ≤ 1.35m – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- The rules of the applicable legislation in the Republic of Slovenia shall apply to the use of the pool.
- Be careful not to cause injury or drown-the first aid kit is located in the shared social area.
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in the pool is 5.
- Use of the pool is not allowed for people with skin diseases, fungal infections and open wounds.
- The use of the swimming pool is prohibited for pets.
- Taking a shower is mandatory before entering the pool.
- Mandatory use of swimwear for all pool uses.
- For children up to 3 years of age, it is mandatory to use a diaper.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw objects or pour any substance or liquid into the pool.
- Jumping in the pool and underwater swimming is not allowed.
- In case of bad weather (rain, storm, wind, cold) use of the pool is not allowed.
- If inflatable cushions and other similar objects are used in the pool, they must be removed from the pool when leaving the pool.
- On hot days, take care of your skin and use sun protection.
- After using sun loungers, umbrellas and other equipment by the pool, it is necessary to return this equipment to its place.
USE OF SHARED SOCIAL AREA
- The use of the shared social area in the resort is at your own risk. Children should use the shared social area only under the supervision of parents or guardians – adults.
- In the shared social area, when using the barbecue, it is necessary to ensure fire safety. After using the barbecue, the fire must be extinguished.
- Smoking is prohibited in the shared social area.
- In case of bad weather (storm, hurricane wind…) the use of shared social area is not allowed.
- During and after the use of the shared social area, it is necessary to take care of order and cleanliness.
- There is a first aid kit in the shared social area – do not take away the contents of the first aid kit unnecessarily.
- After using the equipment of the shared social area, it is necessary to return this equipment to its place.
USE OF THE CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND
- The use of the playground is allowed for children from 3 to 13 years of age.
- The use of children’s playground is at your own risk. Children must be accompanied by parents or guardians – an adult.
- Make sure there are no injuries on the children’s playground-the first aid kit is located in the shared social area.
- All users are obliged to take care of order and cleanliness.
- Smoking is prohibited in the children’s playground area.
- Pets are not allowed in the children’s playground area.
- In case of bad weather (storm, wind, cold…) the use of the children’s playground is not allowed.
- In case of damage of the playground, inform the operator.
- During and after the use of the children’s playground, it is necessary to take care of order and cleanliness.
USE OF OPEN FIRE PIT
- The use of the open fire pit is at your own risk. Children should only be kept in the open fire area when accompanied and in the presence of parents or guardians – an adult.
- Make sure there are no burns – first aid is located in the shared social area.
- When using open fire, fire safety must be ensured. Be sure to put out the fire after use.
- In case of bad weather (storm, wind…) the use of an open fire pit is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to take pets into the fireplace area.
- During and after the use of the open fire pit, order and cleanliness must be ensured.
- The use of the open fire pit is strictly prohibited if there is a notice of the prohibition of using fire in the open issued by the state or municipality.
Guests who do not comply with these House Rules and disturb the peace of the night may face the cancellation of their stay at the accommodation unit. In case of cancellation of the stay by the resort manager due to violation of the house rules and disturbing the night rest, the guest is not reimbursed for the paid amount of the stay, regardless of the shortened stay.
Guests are also obliged to respect other current notices of the resort manager during their stay at the resort.
Important phone numbers
- Fire and Ambulance: 112
- Police: 113
- Information: +386 41 322 184
- ZD Ormož: +386 2 741 09 00
We wish you a pleasant stay!
+386 41 322 184
Vinski vrh, 1.7.2022